Set in an idylic hillside position with far-reaching views over rolling countryside towards Sant Salvador this 150 year-old farmhouse has been sympathetically restored, retaining the well-preserved vaultes ceilings and exposed sandstone walls. The gardens and lawns extend to approximately two acres.
Upon entering is the hall with inner archway leading to the living/dining room with a log fireplace, Satellite TV, Playstation 2.
One double bedroom and one twin bedroom with vaulted ceiling share a full bath/shower room. The large litchen also has a vaulted ceiling, electric oven, gas hob, dishwasher, microwave, fridge/freezer and a breakfast eating area.
Utility room houses the washing machine. Stairs lead up to the landing area onto the first twin bedroom and one double bedroom with french windows, private upper to the pool area. Both bedrooms have fitted wardrobes and share a full family bath/shower suite. Extra beds can be place in these spacious room. Total accommodation area is approximately 250sqm.
Compliementary air condtioning.
Note: The air condtioning is on a timer for 10 hours daily. If you wish to change the hours set please contact your local representative.
Extra air condtioning MAY be available on request and is payable locally.
The swimming pool has Roman steps with funished sun terraces surrounded by floodlit lawns, a poolside shower and feature well. To one side is an open fronted casita wiht brick built BBQ, covered dining area and shower room. There is also a private covered parking area.
• 24 HOUR PERSONAL TAXI SERVICE AVAILABLE
• 3 Bathrooms
• 4 bedrooms - 2 doubles and 2 twins.
• Complimentary air conditioning.
• Countryside and distant mountain views
• Extra bed for 9th person available for £50 per week
• Maid service twice weekly
• Nearest beaches - Cala Santany 10 min drive
• Nearest shops in Cas Concos 5 minutes drive.
• Private swimming pool 11.00m x 5.00m, 0.90m x 2.00m deep
• Tennis Club 10min drive-Cala Dor
• Vall D'Or Golf Club 15min drive