Newly built this superbly presented villa is only two minutes walk from the sandy coves of Cala Sant Vicenc and commands breathtaking views from the terraces to the iconic Cavall Bernat cliffs.
Within walking distance to an excellent choice of waterside restaurants and tapas bars.
Built to an exceptional standard to provide a comfortable modern family home with air condioning in all rooms. Enhanced by the modern "chic" designer style with attractive and intererting pictures adorning the walls. Decorated throughout in stylish Mediterranean terracota colours and natural tones all creating a light airy and natural cool ambience.
- Large open plan living-dining room with 42 Plasma TV, ultra modern sound system and doors to poolside terrac.
- Fully fitted kitchen with two fridge/freezers, microwave, diswasher, electric hob-oven and all odern requirements. Breakfest table for six persons and sliding door to garden terrace.
- One double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and ensuite walk-in shower room.
- Guests cloakroom.
Upstaires is the double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, de lux ensuite walk-in shower and large window affording fabulous views and doorway to upper sun teracce.
- One twin bedroom decorated in cool white has fitted wardrobes and walk-in shower room.
The crystal clear 8.00m infinity swimming pool has comfortably furnished reclyning sun loungers. An added bonus is the seperate jacuzzi 2.00m - 2.00m and these sun terraces fantastic views towards the sea, cliffs and surrounding mountains.
The main terrace is plasingly ahaded with two canopies and has 8 seater dining table and large portable BBQ-oven.
Or enjoy an evening stroll and sample the local resturants. Table tennis also provided. Underneath the villa is a covered parking area.
• 3 bath/shower rooms ensuite.
• 3 bedrooms..2 doubles and one twin.
• Chef service on request.
• Maid service twice weekly..extra on request.
• Nearest sandy beaches 0.5km walk.
• Nearest shops and restaurants 0.5km walk.
• Pamper by Pool on request.
• Private swimming pool 8.00m x 3.50m. Depth 0.60m -1.60m.