situated betwenn Deia and Soller this attractive property affords magnificent sea views along the rugged western coastline. The pretty village of Deia is only a few minutes drive away. Take a leisurely stroll to the renown Can Costa resturant where can enjoy memorable Tapas and traditionel Mallorca curisine. Nearest shops are in Valldemossa 2km and the pretty village of Deia is also only a few minutes drive away. well worth a visit is the sandy beach at Puerto Soller or Soller where you can take the original train journey to Palma.
Comfortably funished in local style with cooling terracota tiles and wood strip flooring the attractive accommodation offers:
- Two double bedrooms
- One full family bath/shower room
- Living room with DVD, CD, comfy sofas and seating area, sarellite TV and doors to the garden terrace
- Second little lounge with a piano - here an extra bed can be added if required.
- Fully fitted kitchen with mirowave, fridg/freezer, elctric oven/hob.
- Dining room with French doors to the pooside terraces.
- utility room with washing machine.
- Free standing cooling fans in all rooms.
- Central heating avaliable as required.
- Complementary Internet connection avaliable nearby.
The spacious poolside terrsces have comfortable sunluongers from where you can enjoy the magnificent sea and mountein views. Supurbly locates the impressive 12.00m mozaic tiled swimming pool has a shallow childs pool at one end 0.5m approx. The shaded and covered dining terrace is ideal for lazy lunches or evening BBQ's. A further shaded furnished terrace is set around an ancient Algaroba tree - ideal for afternoon siestas.
• 1 full family bath/shower room
• 2 double bedrooms.
• Complimentary Internet connection available nearby.
• Maid service weekly - extra on request.
• Nearest sandy beach 12km in Puerto Soller.
• Nearest shops 2km in Valldemossa.
• Private swimming pool 12.00m-6.00m max Depth 0.50m - 2.00m. Childs pool. 2.00m max with depth 0.50m.
• Restaurant with 2 minutes walking distance.