Set on a headland dotted with a few exclusive villas affording magnificent sea views towards Porto Colom. This delightful fishing village has excellent tapas bars, waterside restaurants, boutique shops and a very relaxing ambience.
The sandy cove of Cala Marsal and two delightful small sandy coves are also nearby.
From the villa enjoy the benefits of a casual stroll to the beach or a two minute drive.
The accommodation is comfortably furnished and benefits from fabulous sea views from many of the rooms.
This is a bright and airy villa with the added advantage of natural cooling breezes during the hot summer's.
Air conditioning in all bedrooms.
* 1 Master double bedroom with kingsize bed.
* 3 Twin bedrooms.
* 2 Full family bath/shower rooms.
* Fully fitted kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, cooker/oven, fridge/freezer.
* Dining room with seating for 8 persons
* Living room with comfy seating area, complimentary internet, Satellite TV, music system
* Utility room with washing machine, ironing board/iron.
* One cot and one highchair are provided.
From the poolside terraces and gardens are uninterrupted sea views towards Cala Marsal and Porto Colom.
Reclyning sun loungers adorn the spacious stone sun terraces.
Enjoy cooling cocktails and freshly cooked BBQ's on the covered terrace affording total relaxation.
• 1 double bedroom and 3 twin bedrooms.
• 2 family bath/shower rooms
• Babysitting on request
• Chef service on request
• Complimentary pool/beach towels
• Flexi day arrivals in April, September and October
• Maid service weekly and towels changed twice weekly. Extra maid service on request
• Nearest sandy beach Cala Marsal 3 minutes walk
• Nearest shops and restaurants 3 minutes walk
• Private swimming pool 7.00m x 4.00m. Depth 1.25m - 2.00m