Three double en suite bedrooms
Two twin bedded rooms
This building is an ancient Castle whose history was already being documented in 1037. The structure is an admirable example of architecture. In a dominating position in the very heart of the Chianti Classico, this zone is steeped in Etruscan and Roman history where deadly duels have been fought. Now the Castle dominates tranquil woods, olive groves and vineyards – peace prevails. It has been transformed to make two beautiful, self-contained houses, completely independent of each other in every way. An immense, formal Italian garden is private and exceptionally lovely, as is the 16metre swimming pool. Original features have been retained – arches, vaulted ceilings - and new murals adorn some walls. The interior is also very spacious with large rooms, high ceilings and the floor area is approximately 300sq. metres. The furnishings and fittings are fabulous, colour co-ordinated and tasteful. A most impressive kitchen will delight those with culinary skills.
The large gate gives access to a private car park, which has a separate entrance in front of the first of the gardens which is solely for villa’s guests.
On the ground floor there are a large living room, a spacious and functional kitchen, a dining room with fireplace, a TV room, a double bedroom and two bathrooms.
A side door of the Villa leads directly to another large park and to the swimming pool, reserved exclusively for guests of the Villa.
On the upper floor, which can be accessed from the main living room, there are two double bedrooms with bathroom, two twin bedrooms and a bathroom.
Outside, a balcony, from which you can enjoy the beautiful view of the Tuscan countryside, runs almost along the entire length of the Villa and is accessible from two rooms.