This house is for the lovers of history, built between the 14th - 16th centuries has plenty of historical heritage. Its carefully restored, beautiful architectural elements, doors, mullioned windows, spiral staircase, floors, fireplaces and beams bring out the provencal element of the building.
The different floors of the house are distributed by a beautiful stone spiral staircase which can be accessed via a private courtyard.
There is a discreet adjoining house, quiet and clear that offers exceptional views of Ventoux and Luberon. There is also a large terraced garden and swimming pool.
Please note that due to the layout of the house it does not lend itself to the presence of young childer or people with reduced mobility.
Interior and grounds
- Dining room with beams and old tiles, double aspect, wooden interior shutters, large table and antique furniture.
- Kitchen: dishwasher, oven, microwave, washing machine, double sinks, fridge, freezer, buffet and a large table.
- Bathroom: bathtub, double wash-hand basins, WC. Dressed stone.
- Living room with a large medieval fireplace, terra cotta floors, ancient stained glass windows, exposed beams, two sofas, coffee table, large console. Triple aspect, direct access to the garden and to the master bedroom, TV, Hi-Fi.
- Bedroom 1: 2 beds (1 double/2singles). Old floor tiles.
- Bedroom 2: spacious with 4 beds (2 doubles/4 singles), old floor tiles.
- Bathroom: bath with shower screen, double wash-hand basins.
- Bedroom 3: spacious bedroom, dual access, numerous windows with a 360° fantastic view, beautiful materials : frame, tiles. Private bathroom with a bathtub, a shower, one wash-hand basin, WC. Dressing.
- Terrace of 10m², overlooking panoramic view.
- On a lower level to the house, but with a direct access, is a 10x5m swimming pool with a diving fossa and three-stairs at an angle, alarm, chlorine treatment, robot.
- Trellis covered with vines, large table, teak furniture, summer kitchen in the basement: gas barbecue, fridge, freezer, dishwasher; WC, one wash-hand basin and closet.
- Laid-out terraced garden of 2000m² where you can take a walk by climbing different stairs, shaded lunch rooms and woodland areas.
Location and local information
The house is located in Provence, in the heart of a North Luberon historical village situated 35km from Avignon train station, 65km from Marseille's airport and 15km for the A7 morotorway.
There are nearby shops and resturants within 5km from the house as well as a golf course only 20 minutes away.
Catering and services
Available on request.