This Chateau is the family residence of an international artist, dating back to the C17/18th, that sits on the edge of the Foret de Drouille.
Isolated and calm, the chateau offers 50km uninterrupted views to the volcanic range of the Puy de Dome, surronded by lakes, forests and country lanes.
The chateau has large rooms, high ceilings and fireplaces. Oak flooring and orginal cornicing can be seen throughout. The interior decoration is to an exceptional standard with designer furniture throughout.
Outside there are landscaped gardens, orchard, herb, vegetable and rose gardens. There is also an outdoor dining area under the pergola with marble table and stone barbeque. The heated swimming pool comes with pool house and is fenced with electric safety cover.
- Entrance Hall.
- Kitchen: Large oak kitchen table, volvic stone floor, Godin kitchen range, fully equipped with dishwasher, microwave, American fridge, cutlery. Leads onto terrace.
- Playroom next to kitchen.
- Drawing room.
- Sitting room with billard table and piano. Fireplaces, oak floors and cornices. WIFI, UK TV Channels.
- Laundry room with miele washing and drying machines.
- Downstairs bathroom.
- Master bedroom suite: takes up a third of the upstairs with three windows overlooking the gardens from the bedroom, a seperate dressing room and ensuite bathroom with walk in shower, jacuzzi bath with twin sinks.
- Six bedrooms in total all with views of the gardens; two more large double rooms with ensuite bathrooms, a twin room. A family apartment with double room, ensuite bathroom and twin room.
- There are two more bedrooms available by agreement but access is by a very steep staircase and therefore not suitable for elderly or young.
- 2 hectares of garden.
- Formal terrace with fountain and parterres. Formal herb garden. Rose garden and vegetable garden and young orchard. Tree park. Lawn.
- Outdoor trampoline.
- Immense Stone barbeque next to pergola with marble table for outdoor eating located conveniently close to the kitchen.
- Swimming pool 12x4.5m granite edged, sand filtered, heated, electric safety cover. Wooden recliners and cushions. Pool house with chairs and towels. - The chateau is at the end of a private road and leads straight onto country lanes.