The bright and airy sitting room has comfortable sofas and an attractive wood burning stove. From here a step leads to the dining area and the well equipped kitchen beyond. There are doors from the sitting room and both bedrooms opening onto the lovely pool terrace and garden which has a charming covered dining area, an attractive built-in barbeque and tubs of colourful plants and flowers. There is also a roof terrace with sea views.
Situated on the popular Vale do Milho development which has a clubhouse and bar, this villa is within walking distance of the popular Centianes Beach, "Stop" and "Julio’s" restaurants with the Rocha Brava development close by.
NB due to existing bookings the arrival day is Saturday in June/July/August.
Split level living/dining room. Kitchen. 1 double with bathroom en-suite (bath & shower). 1 twin with bathroom en-suite.
Details & Facilities
- Wireless internet payable locally - please request in advance
- TV with German channels & limited English channels
- Dishwasher & Washing machine
- Air conditioning in sitting room only
- Pool towels
- Maid 5 times per week
- Pool 9 x 5m with steps. Depth 0.9 – 2m
- Built-in charcoal barbeque
- No smoking in villa please
- Pets may be accepted
- Vale do Milho Golf 100m
- Restaurant 800m
- Tennis 1.5kms
- Supermarket 1.5kms
- Beach 1.5kms
- Town (Carvoeiro) 2.5kms
- Faro Airport 68kms