In the faraway waters of Aotearoa, amidst New Zealand’s northernmost islands, is a private hideaway that redefines island living. Cavalli Island Retreat and Spa is located in a protected marine and wildlife sanctuary. You can be welcomed with a Maori powhiri, and then indulge daily in the opulence of traditional Maori well-being spa treatments, from therapists voted the best in the Pacific. Explore the island’s waters via Jet Ski or its hills and dales on an 8-wheel Argo. You can even have Missonhills at your call, a 72-foot luxury motor-yacht fully crewed and for exclusive use around the Bay of Islands. Whether outdoor picnic, beach barbecue or candle-lit banqueting, you’ll always dine on the freshest seafood and organic produce complemented by the finest New Zealand and old world wines. Off the island, perhaps golf at Kauri Cliffs one of the world’s top courses, go wine tasting or visit historic Waitangi. Cavalli is designed for secure total seclusion – enjoy it exclusively the island resort with a small party of six or just for two for year round spa-villa getaways.
• Explore the stalagmites and stalactites of Cavalli’s marine caves, the perfect nesting ground for New Zealand’s biggest penguins
• Visit nearby Waitangi, historic birthplace of modern New Zealand
• Snorkel or dive in the island’s pristine waters, collecting such fresh seafood as mussels or crayfish
• Cruise the magnificent Cavalli Islands aboard your motor yacht Missionhills, visiting the famous Rainbow Warrior dive site, or experience world-renowned game fishing
• Explore Cavalli Island on an 8-wheel Argo, seeing spectacular views over the South Pacific and observing rare breeds of birds and lizards