This villa is situated on two levels.
The main entrance to this property is on the first floor level.
Two double bedrooms can be accessed from the main hall.
Both bedrooms are en suite and they both open onto a pergola-shaded balcony, with outdoor seating and wonderful view over the Ionian Sea and the natural surroundings.
A marble staircase leads to the ground level floor.
A third bedroom and a family bathroom are situated on this floor.
A ground level living room overlooks the swimming pool and offers access to an outdoor shaded area with very comfortable seating.
Of equal interest is the living room fireplace, made of stone blocks carved by a master craftsman. The concealed lighting adds a soft and cozy feel to the room at night.
The living area connects to the dinning room and kitchen with breakfast area.
The dinning room opens onto the pool area and garden and to an outside dinning set of a wooden table, a built-in bench, a further bench and chairs.
- Living room and dining room (sits 6)
- Fully equipped kitchen with modern appliances and breakfast area (sits 3)
- Tableware, cookware, kettle, toaster, coffee maker
- Dishwasher and washing machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Three double bedrooms
- Three bathrooms, two en suite
- Stylish and comfortable furnishings
- Outdoor wooden dining table with chairs and benches (sits up to 12)
- Outdoor shaded sitting area with two sofas (one is a built-in sofa) and three comfy chairs on the ground floor
- Outdoor sitting area with table and chairs on the balcony of the first floor
- Private swimming pool with sunbeds
- Built-in BBQ
- Satellite T.V., DVD and CD player
- Fully air-conditioned
- Central heating
- Fenced garden
- Parking space
- 360o degree mountain and sea view