Villa with 4 ensuite bedrooms for 8 adults and 2 children.
Villa Vendome is one of the most luxurious private villas of the 5 Tridents Club Med Resort in Albion Mauritius. Situated facing the ocean and in wonderful tropical landscaped gardens of 8 hectares the villa enjoys a stunning view over the Indian Ocean and surrounding mountains. There is 24/24 security and the VIP services of the concierge for all your requests (taxis, restaurant reservations club, spa, golf, excursions …).
With a surface area of more than 350 m2, in a private landscaped garden of 2,000 m2, Villa Vendome has a beautiful swimming pool (with the possibility of children’s security fence on request). Access to the beach can be made on foot or by calling for a golf cart.
- Bedrooms : 1 King Size bed (2 m x 2 m) in both Master bedrooms, 2 twin beds (1m x 2 m) as well as 2 truckle beds (pull out beds) in each of the two children’s rooms.
- Kitchen: dish washer, American fridge-freezer, induction hob, oven, microwave, coffee machine, toaster, blender, mixer.
- Laundry: washing machine, tumble dryer, ironing board and iron.
- Air-Conditioning: in all the rooms.
- Lounge, inside dining room: spacious reception room of 90 m2 with 6 metre high ceiling
- Veranda (facing the pool): outdoor lounge and dining covered areas of 60 m2.
- Surround sound, HIFI: 5 televisions HD, 3 BLUERAY readers, 5 I-POD docking stations, 3 HIFI BOSE channels, surround sound on the terrace and complimentary WIFI from la Plantation d’Albion.
- Bathrooms: 4 bathrooms with separate toilet and hair dryers. The ensuite bathrooms of Master 1 and 2 bedrooms have an interior and exterior shower and a bath tub.
- Dressing room and wardrobes: they are all equipped with a safe.
- Linen: the bed sheets, towels (red), pools towels (turquoise stripe) and the beach towels (sand) are included.
The pool is cleaned by salt electrolysis. The salt electrolysis treatment is a water purification technology that eliminates bacteria and viruses in pool's water. As a result, the swimming pool water doesn't irritate neither the eyes nor the skin of the bather anymore.
The pool is cleaned every morning at 07h00; if the timing is not right for you it can be changed with the maintenance team.