This is a delightful small cottage sharing gardens, but retaining its own privacy. One high spot of staying here is a lovely terrace, surrounded by trees, flowers and beautiful sea views. A fifty metre secret path leads from the cottage across a small lane to the shore where it is possible to swim from the rocks. The owner, Lyda, lives close by and is a fount of knowledge on Kefalonia.
Fiskardo village beach can be reached on foot in eight minutes, whilst the very attractive, tree-edged beach at Focki is just a ten minute stroll away. Fiskardo is a particularly attractive, lively village, with beautiful old houses, some excellent restaurants, small shops and from where small boats can be hired to explore nearby coves. The juxtaposition of the village's rather stylish charms and the simple pleasures of Lavender Cottage provide an almost perfect experience of Greece without the need for a car.
* Terrace for dining and sunbathing with beautiful views
* Open plan living/dining/kitchen area, 2-ring hob, fridge
* Small double bedroom, shower room
* Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
* Air-conditioned living area
* Beach (Focki) 10min walk
* Fiskardo (tavernas/shops) 8min walk
* Argostoli Airport 1hr 30min drive