This villa, converted from a 14th century convent, is set on a hill on the outskirts of the medieval hamlet where one can enjoy a marvelous Tuscan landscape and sense of serenity.
The villa is in the famous Siena and Chianti area, the most interesting part of Tuscany.
The villa was originally restored in the beginning of 1900 and then again recently, carefully retaining aspects of its ancient characteristics, with interiors which breathe atmosphere of elegance, all decorated with antique furniture but offering utmost comfort.
When entering the property through a wooden gate, you will find yourself surrounded by walls which enclose a lovely garden lawn with a beautiful swimming pool where one can also enjoy a spectacular view of the surrounding Tuscan countryside. Adjacent to the house is a full length verandah facing the lawn which leads into a sub level sitting and game room wth picture windows overlooking the pool as well as the Tuscan hills.
This Villa offers its guests a panoramic view of Tuscany landscape completely restored and furnished in antique elegance. The villa also has a small but enchanting garden terrace with a gazebo, ideal for picnics.
* Full Bathroom with poolside shower facilities
* Sitting Room with view panoramic view
* Large Double Bedroom
* Double Room for kids
* Bathroom with shower
* Living room and recieving area, Television, and additional outside entrance
* Reading Room
* Ample Dining-room with fireplace
3 single bedrooms
* 1 large Double Room
* 2 Double Room 2
* Antique Guest bathroom
* Full Bathroom
* Laundry and Ironing Room with Toilette
* Wood supply in woodshed, under main outdoor stairway and on the Villa's backyard
* Barbecue Grill
* Porch with Ping-pong table
* 600 square foot Garden with Swimming Pool 10 x 5 meters
* Swimming Pool